About our Multi-Purpose Sanitizer
1. Does the Clean Spaces Multi-Purpose Sanitizer kill COVID-19?
While our product hasn’t yet been tested specifically for SARSE-CoV-2, the active ingredient in our Multi-Purpose Sanitizer is quaternary ammonium. It is mentioned as the main active ingredient in 494 entries on the EPA N List for products tested to kill SARSE-CoV-2 the virus that causes COVID-19 in humans.
2. The liquid has a blue tint. Will it stain my surfaces?
No, the tint helps you see what surfaces you have sprayed, but it will not stain any surface.
3. Is the product EPA registered?
Our Multi-Purpose Sanitizer is registered by our manufacture as EPA REG. No. 1561.
About the Site
1. Do I have to subscribe for refills to buy the starter kit?
No, you can just buy a starter kit if you would like.
2. If I start a subscription, how long is my commitment?
You can cancel at any time. As long as you cancel your subscription before the 1st of the month, you will not be charged for that month.
3. How do I make a bulk order?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About my Order
1. How can I track my order?
You'll receive a USPS tracking number once your order has been shipped. Visit USPS.COM to track the number.
2. When can I expect my order?
We typically ship 1-2 business days after we receive your order. Depending on where you live, you can expect to have your order delivered to you in 3-7 business days.
3. Where do you ship?
We ship anywhere in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
4. How do I get free shipping?
We don’t charge for shipping. Our Starter Packs or Subscription Refill Packs ship out free of charge on your desired refill schedule.